Dry Skin AHA Body Scrub - Mango Papaya
WHAT IT IS
A gentle, plant - based polish enhanced with exfoliating Lactic Acid that evens out complexion while replenishing dry skin with moisture.
MADE FOR YOU
This body scrub was formulated specifically for you if you struggle with dry, dull or dehydrated skin. If you're not sure if this is you, click here to discover your skin type.
GOOD TO KNOW
- 8 oz. glass jar & PET 1 plastic cover (reusable, recyclable)
- Enhanced with 7% Lactic Acid
- Mango Papaya scented
- Vegan, Non - Toxic, Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- pH Balanced at 5.5
- Made in the USA
TELL ME MORE
Restore your skin's moisture and complexion with the Mango Papaya AHA Body Scrub. Lactic Acid is a gentle Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that effectively exfoliates and hydrates skin without the irritation and sensitivity that other AHAs may cause. This scrub works well to reduce the appearance of dry, rough, bumpy skin and uneven skin texture. The vitamins and minerals in the rejuvenating butters and oils will leave your skin smooth, supple, and healthy. Consciously formulated with your skin's health and the planet in mind, this body scrub is free from harsh ingredients, microplastics, and artificial dyes/fragrances.
- Skin Type: All - especially dry
- Scent: Top Notes - Papaya, Tangerine, Mango; Middle Notes - Citrus, Jasmine; Base Notes - Amber
- Texture: Small - medium grain polish
- Effect: Smooth, nourished skin
- Made with plant - based, vegan ingredients
- Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Formulated with ZERO harmful ingredients, preservatives, or materials
- This product plants 1 tree! Find out how on our "One Tree Planted" page
- Consciously packaged with recyclable/reusable materials
HOW TO USE
In the shower, apply a scoop of scrub to damp skin. Rub skin in a circular motion (away from shower stream). Allow to sit on skin for 1 - 2 minutes for complete hydration. Rinse well and pat skin dry.*
*This scrub contains natural oils and butters that may make shower floor slippery. Please use caution when exiting the tub or shower. Avoid water inside of jar. Store in a cool, dry place. Due to the natural content of this product, some settling of oils may occur and the colors may differ than shown.
- Use up to 2x a week for optimal results
- Wet area prior to applying scrub. Add a small amount of water while exfoliating to allow salts & sugars to spread evenly.
- Can be used anywhere on body (legs, feet, arms, back, chest, etc.). Avoid face and eyes area.
- Although our Body Scrubs are ultra skin softening, you can choose to follow with our Body Butters or Body Oils for added moisture.
- Lactic Acid: an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that dissolves the glue between skin cells & allows dead cells to be removed easily, revealing fresh, glowing skin
- Shea Butter: plant lipid that provides replenishing fatty acids and repairs dry skin, reinforces the lipid barrier, and relieves inflamed skin
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Sugar (Sucrose), Dead Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Lactic Acid, Saponified Shea Butter (Potassium Butyrospermum Parkii), Organic Mango Powder, Organic Mango Juice, Mango Extract, Organic Papaya Powder, Organic Papaya Juice, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Babassu Butter, Avocado Butter, Crushed Rice, Cane Sugar, Almond Essential Oil, Hawaiian Sea Salt, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Fruit Pectin, Echinacea, Goldenseal, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis), Sorbic Acid (Natural Preservative), 1% Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil.
*This product contains nut - based ingredients. Please take into consideration if you have allergies.